PyCon Israel 2023 Workshop
Call for Workshop Proposals
In order to make sure that this conference totally rocks, we need your participation. If you are working on something that you think is awesome and want to share it with others in the Python community, then we invite you to talk about it with some of the best minds in the industry.
As in previous years, we will be holding a Workshop day (on the day following the conference itself). You are welcome to submit a 3-hour or a 6-hour proposal for a practical Python coding session working on some task or theme people can learn something from. Workshop consists of theoretical and practical parts. It is a format with the most complete coverage of the topic, working with a group of ~20 participants.
- CFP Opens: Wednesday, 1 March
- CFP Closes: Sunday, 2 April
- CFP Notifications: Sunday, 7 May
- Agenda published: Sunday, 14 May
- PyCon IL Conference: Tuesday, 4 July
- PyCon IL Workshops: Wednesday, 5 July
While any Python workshop will be considered, the following topics are suggestions as to what the selection committee is looking for:
- Python and cloud technologies
- DB, Big Data, Data Science
- AI/ML / GPT
- Tips / Tricks; Python black magic, new features
- Hacking, Security, Cyber
- Frameworks / Platforms, web, new or upcoming projects
- Python and containers
- Python internals
- QA / QE, Automation, CI, DevOps
- Community / Open-Source talks related to Python
As you consider different topics, you might be interested in reviewing the workshops which were selected last time we had workshops in PyCon IL:
To submit proposals for the conference on July 4th - please go to 2023 Conference CFP
This Call for Papers closed on 2023-04-02 22:59 (Africa/Cairo).